On 22/01/15 11:59 -0800, Brian Anderson wrote:
You likely have already noticed, but traffic to rust-dev has decreased
dramatically in recent months. This was a result of natural changes in
project coordination at first, and then an intentional effort to phase out
the list.

For anyone else like me who's forum averse, I'm currently poking around with
what options are available to browse Discourse as email.

This comes up a lot (I found a lot of threads on meta.discourse.com about it)
but the conclusion seems to be that reply-by-email is supported, but in
general, email/nntp is not a particularly supported way to browse.

That said, I would love to hear if anyone else has done this successfully.
I'll have a poke at trying to get a gateway working, if it's not too much
work I will notify people (presumably on discourse, I guess :))