Hello Ralph.

Ralph Corderoy wrote in <20190329131453.6f21022...@orac.inputplus.co.uk>:
 |> I guess to satisfy this service i have to reinstantiate the MX record
 |> that has been there before Russell Bell started sending to the
 |> resolved CNAME instead of the CNAME itself.
 |
 |But you don't have to satisfy this broken service that knowingly and
 |wilfully violates RFCs and yet, it seems, does not lobby the IETF for a
 |new RFC to amend the widely followed policy.
 |
 |To bow to their diktat lessens the value of all RFCs.  The mailing list
 |works fine for those of us following the RFC.

Well yes, but i am a coward.  I have reinstalled it.  I mean, the
RFC says you need to look for MX so let's just satisfy this
request and everything is op, but for Russell who does not like
CNAME but does not want O_NOFOLLOW.  So what, the world is not
perfect, that cannot be helped.  Be liberal in what you expect but
strict in what you produce never bounces.
Ciao,

--steffen