Believe me, you can get a virus as fast through Eudora as Outlook. Several of my friends have. What I can't understand is why anyone in their right mind out there is using an email address that takes a program like Outlook or Eudora.
If you get a decent web based email address it will scan all your attachments for you before you download. It will send a text message to your cell phone to let you know you have a new email, who it is from and what it is about. There are 1,000 reasons why a web based email address is better than the one that came with your ISP signup. Most important, however, is when you change ISPs, and believe me you will, your email address is unchanged and you didn't lose any contacts. I have a dozen, all for different purposes. There is nothing that comes to this address that is not related to American Flyer trains. jerry Peter Ervin writes: > I have been a subscriber to this list for 3 or 4 years and I have never > gotten a virus from it or anything else. And I don't (I hate to admit) > have anti-virus software installed on my computer at home. But I do use > Eudora for my email instead of Outlook. I heard somewhere that most > viruses are written for Outlook; I think that's why I have so few problems.......... --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Get your free email at http://quickmail.quickhosts.com S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com All the "Flyer" you desire...books and accessories too! To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
