<<<...the QSI works only with Flyer motors,....the Dallee units will work
with can motors.
>>>

I don't believe this is correct. QSI makes both an AC and a DC unit, but you
cannot interchange them. So a QSI unit which works with an AF motor will NOT
work with a DC can motor, but a different QSI unit will.
Dallee, on the other hand, will work with either. Their reverse unit is both
AC and DC compatible.
The Dallee unit is also considerably smaller. The QSI is a tighter fit in
the tender, and I doubt if will fit in a boiler-installation. Dallee will.
Finally, I consider the Dallee unit to be an easier hookup.
That's why we have switched to stocking Dallee units rather than QSI
henceforth.
If anyone REALLY wants a QSI unit, I may still have 2-3 of them in stock,
and will offer them at a 20% discount, while they last. Inquire.

Doug Peck
Port Lines Hobby Supply
6 Storeybrooke Drive
Newburyport, MA 01950-3408
Shop Hours - Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays: 2-5 PM (EST), and 7-9 PM.
Saturdays: 2-5 PM.
978-465-8798
1-888-708-0782 (Toll-free; Orders only, please.)
Website:  www.portlines.com
E-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
VISA--MASTERCARD--DISCOVER--AMEX--PAYPAL  Accepted.



S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too!

To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 


Reply via email to