I had to kind of chuckle when I read the post by Mr. Jarcho  "In 
those days almost every kid had a train set, and a lot of them ended 
up at Goodwill" I moved away from home in the early 70's leaving the 
trains and some other things in the storage room of my parents 
house.  Several years went by until I had a house of my own and a 
place for the trains.  When I went to my parents house to get the 
trains they were gone!  My mom explained that "I didn't think you 
wanted that stuff anymore so I gave it to Goodwill when I cleaned out 
the basement"  It wasn't just the trains, the slot cars, erector 
sets, and the baseball cards (from the 60's and 70s)including the 
cards you cut off the back of cereal boxes, all gone!  My mom is 82 
now and I still love her...ha ha ha.    
 
 


S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too!

To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 


Reply via email to