In a message dated 1/31/03 6:54:53 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< I contacted Lionel's service dept. yesterday to inquire about "upgrade" 
part availability for the Erie set.  The person I spoke with didn't have a 
clue but she did think that some upgrades were being worked on.   >>

As I have posted before, the Erie "upgrade" is truly ancient history for the 
folks in Chesterfield -- it is a 20 year old engine. They would go about 
repairing the engine by doing a board swap by using the newest version 
introduced in ~1992.  Engine performance would be better, BTW, if the 
modification is done this way. The resistor "fix" works, but it is a kluge. 
Hope this helps.

RB

S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too!

To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 


Reply via email to