I have an Erie that has always run poorly and overheats, so I would be 
interested in what was in the original kits... Of course that assumes that 
the EE's at Lionel designed the Upgrade correctly... probably will Radio 
Shack it too...

>From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Subject: Re: [S-Trains] Re: Lionel making parts
>Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 08:06:05 EST
>
>Hi Ken, I still have a couple of Erie up-grade kits in storage.  Will pull
>them out to let you know what is in them.
>Harwood
>
>
>[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
>All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too!
>
>To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to 
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/


_________________________________________________________________
MSN 8 with e-mail virus protection service: 2 months FREE*  
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus


S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too!

To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 


Reply via email to