Chris....you are wrong....its up to 931.00...It appears there two bidders
determined to outbid each other at any cost....bet it crosses 1000.00....I
am tempted to play the snipe game....Try to see how close you can come...BUT
STILL LOSE...Bob
----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris Zizzo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "slist" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, February 02, 2003 12:17 AM
Subject: [S-Trains] Pike's Peak peak price picques probe.


> Please help me to understand this:
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=480&item=3111384190
>
> This is a Pike's Peak coach in red, 5 digit, currently bid up to $811.00.
> No, not Lira.  Not Yen.
> DOLLARS!  What am I missing here?  The Grand Canyon business car is up to
> $350.  Gee, for only $1161.00 plus shipping, I can own two old plastic
> S-gauge toy passenger cars.  Or, I could by two complete 7 car sets with
> engine from AM and get change.
>
> The guy who buys this will never get his money back for it.  That has got
to
> be the peak price any piker ever paid.
>
> Chris Zizzo
>
>
>
> S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
> All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too!
>
> To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
>
>
>


S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too!

To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 


Reply via email to