***(((Please help me to understand this:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=480&item=3111384190

This is a Pike's Peak coach in red, 5 digit, currently bid up to $811.00.
DOLLARS!  What am I missing here?  The Grand Canyon business car is up to
$350.  Gee, for only $1161.00 plus shipping, I can own two old plastic
S-gauge toy passenger cars.  Or, I could by two complete 7 car sets with
engine from AM and get change.
The guy who buys this will never get his money back for it.  That has got to
be the peak price any piker ever paid.)))***

I wondered the same thing Chris!!  Is it because it is a five digit coach?? The 
silhouettes??
I guess my 652 PIKES PEAK ain't worth a hoot! Only three digits, link couplers,  and 
no silhouettes!!


Rick.







[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]


S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too!

To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 


Reply via email to