Scott,
    Actually, there IS an ACG vibrator motor version, but pretty rare. It
was made for ACG by Colber, and it DOES look a bit "kit-bashed." I have
always been forced to admit that the L revolving 494 beacon was better than
ACGs, have had one since before I had trains--it was my brothers'! So even
as a kid, I preferred the 494--especially when we set up trains in the
house, as it was too drafty for the "heat activated" rotators! We used to
kid that you could tell the outside wind direction by licking your finger
and raising it over your head in the center of the house--and sometimes you
really could!
S'
David D.


S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too!

To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 


Reply via email to