Thanks to all that answered my question.  Steve's was the most precise.  

I was just curious because of Doug Peck's turntable.  SOMEDAY I hope to have
an engine servicing facility on and eight foot modules, 30 inches deep.  (I
can do this because they are modules they can be of an earlier era than
2003.)  Within this complex I wish a turntable I can turn my 336.
    This module idea is developed enough that I have started collecting
parts.  But nothing is fixed until I start building.  (Plus where am I going
to put it?)

Thorin

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, February 03, 2003 6:43 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [S-Trains] How big is a 336

21 3/4 inches front to rear
19 5/8 inches

Steve
_____________________________________________

In a message dated 02/03/2003 4:05:11 PM Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:


Dear List members:
  My 336 is packed away.  I am sure someone out there an AF 4-8-4 in
front of them.

How long is the locomotive (in inches) from coupler to coupler?

How long is the locomotive's wheelbase.  (Front of front truck to rear of
rear tender truck.)  Again in inches.

The results will be entered into my notes for when I order a turntable.  (No
hurry here.  This could be 20 years out.)
Thanks!
Thorin


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]


S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too!

To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 


Reply via email to