Really...Trains run both directions.....They usually follow the right hand
rule....Some rr's are and exception....With toy trains you should reverse
the running direction from time to time....While I haven't noticed any
abnormal wear on "S" trains I have noticed that "G" trains Will Wear Out
Their Wheels if only run in one direction due to the friction caused when
the outer or inner wheel skids when a curve is encountered....I have done
several store layouts that run around the ceiling....I always reccommend
that they reverse all equipment monthly....Makes them last twice as long
between replacing wheel sets...Bob
----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2003 1:51 PM
Subject: RE: [S-Trains] Recent trip


> Trains are supposed to go around in a 'specific' direction???
>
> ---My wife & I made a trip to South America recently and I was surprised
to
> see them run their trains around their Christmas trees counterclockwise.
>
> Tim Brown
>
> S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
> All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too!
>
> To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
>
>
>


S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too!

To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 


Reply via email to