Sorry for the delay in answering; just got back from 2 1/2 week trip with >1400 e-mails waiting. Where in South America? If it were farther South than the Equator (around Ecuador), maybe it is due to the corealis effect (water runs down a drain clockwise North of the Equator, and runs counterclockwise South of the Equator) :-) . My apologies to any of the same answer that appears in my remaining 650 e-mails that I have yet to read. Rance Velapoldi
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: >Trains are supposed to go around in a 'specific' direction??? > >---My wife & I made a trip to South America recently and I was surprised to >see them run their trains around their Christmas trees counterclockwise. > >Tim Brown > >S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com >All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too! > >To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] > >Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ > > > > > S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too! To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
