Water goes down the drain one way north of the equator and the other way south of the 
equator. :) :)

Tim Brown
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: IronHorse 
  To: Tim Brown 
  Cc: S-List 
  Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2003 8:02 AM
  Subject: Re: [S-Trains] Recent trip


  I have done the same thing.   What is your point I wonder?
  Are we breaking a rule of some kind ???

  Tim Brown wrote:

  > Hi,
  >
  > My wife & I made a trip to South America recently and I was surprised to see them 
run their trains around their Christmas trees counterclockwise.
  >
  > Tim Brown
  >
  > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
  >
  > S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
  > All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too!
  >
  > To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  >
  > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

  --
  Roger Hinds
   To see museum with trains, outboard motors, Many other models
  go to;      HTTP://www.travel.to/cofa



[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]


S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too!

To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 


Reply via email to