Some comments:

1) .zip for the artifacts is a bit unusual (not a real problem
though), why not .tar.gz?

2) signing looks good

3) why are you shipping jars in the src artifact? is this really necessary?

4) your src license includes licenses for files not actually in the
artifact. You'll need separate licenses for src and bin, where src
license includes only for those in the artifact.

5) the jars in the bin seem ok, however there are some I'm not
familiar with. Have you checked that all included jars are cat A?

junit for example is cddl which is cat b and best left out. I'd leave
out all the test specific jars.

6) the notice file for the bin is the same as the NOTICE file for the
src artifact. See the Apache license - you need to ensure that the
binary artifact includes all the notices of included binaries. In some
cases this is included in the jar file of the included binary itself,
but you need to check this.

7) I quickly ran through the checklist
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/releasemanagement.html#check-list

and everything seemed fine except for the noted items.

Patrick