This is the list of missing items on the status page. Is anyone of them a blocker for a software release during incubation?

Note that I don't have the missing information, hopefully someone has.

Matthieu

* Identify the project to be incubated
** Make sure that the requested project name does not already exist and check www.nameprotect.com to be sure that the name is not already trademarked for an existing software product.

(Note from Matthieu: I tried to check that through the TESS US page, but can't get it to work for the query "S4")

** If request from an existing Apache project to adopt an external package, then ask the Apache project for the SVN module and mail address names. ** If request from outside Apache to enter an existing Apache project, then post a message to that project for them to decide on acceptance. ** If request from anywhere to become a stand-alone PMC, then assess the fit with the ASF, and create the lists and modules under the incubator address/module names if accepted.

* Infrastructure
** Ask infrastructure to set up and archive mailing lists.
** Ask infrastructure to set up wiki (Confluence, Moin).

* Mentor-related responsibility/oversight
date    item
** Subscribe all Mentors on the pmc and general lists.
** Give all Mentors access to the incubator SVN repository. (to be done by the Incubator PMC chair or an Incubator PMC Member wih karma for the authorizations file) ** Tell Mentors to track progress in the file 'incubator/projects/{project.name}.html'

* Copyright
** Check and make sure that the papers that transfer rights to the ASF been received. It is only necessary to transfer rights for the package, the core code, and any new code produced by the project.

Establish a list of active committers
** Check that all active committers have submitted a contributors agreement.
** Ask root for the creation of committers' accounts on people.apache.org.