just a suggestion, what if the code name has associated philosophy between
sabily with da'wah in Islam. For example: on the history, social culture,
characters, places that are symbols of Islam throughout the world.

hopefully can become the inspiration in determining the code name.

2011/5/15 Abdelmonam Kouka <abdelmonam.ko...@gmail.com>

> ah OK I see! we use them also but I forgot...
> what is your opinion about my others comments, brother Ahmed?
>

> 2011/5/14 أحمد المحمودي <aelmahmo...@sabily.org>
>
>> السلام عليكم،
>>
>> On Fri, May 13, 2011 at 07:03:39PM +0100, Abdelmonam Kouka wrote:
>> > what do you mean by Juzz Name brother? in my country we don't use names
>> for
>> > JUZZ just numbers...
>> ---end quoted text---
>>
>>  Those are the Juzz names I know: جزء عم، جزء تبارك، جزء قد سمع
>>
>> --
>>  ‎أحمد المحمودي (Ahmed El-Mahmoudy)
>>  Digital design engineer
>>  GPG KeyID: 0xEDDDA1B7
>>  GPG Fingerprint: 8206 A196 2084 7E6D 0DF8  B176 BC19 6A94 EDDD A1B7
>>

> --
> عبد المنعم كوكة
> Abdelmonam Kouka
> http://sabily-guru.blogspot.com/
> http://geek-tounsi.blogspot.com/

Cak Anas
http://www.sabily-id.org
milis: http://groups.google.co.id/group/komunitas-gnulinux-sabily-indonesia

Gunakan GNU/Linux Sabily OS, legal dan halal..