On Thu, Mar 03, 2011 at 07:39:03PM +0100, Martin Rubey wrote:
> Is there a way to make the graphs (i.e., vertices of the poset) smaller
> in relation to the poset?  The next largest poset contains 90 graphs on
> 8 vertices each, but the graphs are drawn so large that I cannot see the
> edges anymore.  (should I send a picture?)

Hmm, I don't think there is currently a direct option for this. But
you should be able to tweak the latex method of graphs, by defining
the following class:

    class SmallGraph(Graph):

        def _latex_(self):
            return r"\scalebox{0.5}{%s}"%super(Graph, self)._latex_()

And then do something like:

    sage: g = graphs.PetersenGraph()
    sage: gg = copy(g)
    sage: view([g, gg], tightpage=True)

> Hm, if I do that, I get an error: (this is on sage 4.6.1 binary
> distribution for ubuntu, with combinat installed)

Strange. Oh well; not worth investigating I guess.