Hi Florent and Olivier,

Mike pointed out to me that in your patch kshape-om.patch there
are functions such as k_boundary, k_interior, k_shape. In addition
to is_core, it would be good to have this in sage soon.
What is your timeline for your patch? When do you plan to post it on
trac? If not soon, would it be ok to put these functions into a
separate patch, together with ktableau and KCore, and have them
integrated fairly soon?

By the way, as far as I know Andrew Mathas changed k_core and r_core
to just core (same for quotient). By the same logic, should
KCore and KCores become just Core and Cores?

Paul mentions that he would also like to add methods to a potential
Cores class.

Best,

Anne