> How quickly do you intend to merge this patch into main sage? If it is soon,
> you should consider moving it up in the queue.

> Nice! One very useful thing that I mentioned earlier would be to also relate
> statistics on different domains, such as statistics on words and crystals
> (energy function should be the same as the major index for crystals of the
> fundamental
> representation). But this would of course involve bijections between the
> sets that
> might not yet be known ...

do you mean sth like having a generating function for some statistic
on a domain, and find a combination of statistics on another domain
that yields the given one?

You also mentioned that you thought of a function returning all
objects with combinatorial statistics implemented. The problem here is
that I wouldn't know how to scan all/many classees for having an
element method which is a member of the combinatorial_statistic
class...

Best, Christian