Hi Anne,

> Mike pointed out to me that in your patch kshape-om.patch there
> are functions such as k_boundary, k_interior, k_shape. In addition
> to is_core, it would be good to have this in sage soon.

+1

> What is your timeline for your patch? When do you plan to post it on
> trac? If not soon, would it be ok to put these functions into a
> separate patch, together with ktableau and KCore, and have them
> integrated fairly soon?

Currently the patch contains a lot of highly experimental stuff. I do have now
a conjectural bijection so it is highly possible that from the research point
of view, things finish by stabilizing soon, but I don't think we will find the
time to clean it up in order to integrate it in sage. So I think it would be
good to have them in a separate patch.

Oliver do you have any modif on the k-shape patch ? Can I refresh it ?

> By the way, as far as I know Andrew Mathas changed k_core and r_core
> to just core (same for quotient). By the same logic, should
> KCore and KCores become just Core and Cores?

+1

Cheers,

Florent