Hi Christian,

> I am currently working on filling the wiki at www.findstat.org with
> more data, since Chris Berg and I are going to present it at the FPSAC
> this summer.
>
> I would like to make the following changes to Dyck words:
>
> 1. changing a-statistic, b-statistic, d-statistic to area, bounce,
> dinv (and leaving the old with a warning).

What so you mean by changing them ? Do you mean changing the name ? If so I'm
ok with "area" but I'd rather have "number_of_bounce" and spelling explicitely
inversion in "dinv"... You also should have a look to the tread [1] where we
already discussed some naming convention about statistics on Dyck words.

> 2. changing the to_partition to return the partition when cutting out
> the path above the diagonal (currently, the transposed is returned).

Do you have a reason for that ? I wrote this one because we needed it for
k-shape and the convention I took seemed at that time more natural to me. I
don't mind changing the convention and patching my code if there is a good
reason for that.

Florent

[1]
http://www.mail-archive.com/sage-combinat-devel@googlegroups.com/msg02599.html