Hi!

I am encountering some problems with the tests in symmetric functions. This is
with the
sage-combinat queue applied to kschur-fix-as.patch.

1) When I do

---
d099:sf anne$ sage -t sf.py
sage -t  "devel/sage-combinat/sage/combinat/sf/sf.py"
File "/Applications/sage-5.0/devel/sage-combinat/sage/combinat/sf/sf.py", line
585:
    sage: KB = Sym.kBoundedSubspace(3,1); KB
Expected:
    3-bounded Symmetric Functions over Rational Field
Got:
    3-bounded Sym
---

I get the above error message. However from the command line I get the correct
output.

---
d099:sf anne$ sage
| Sage Version 5.0, Release Date: 2012-05-14                         |
| Type notebook() for the GUI, and license() for information.        |
sage: Sym = SymmetricFunctions(QQ)
sage: KB = Sym.kBoundedSubspace(3,1); KB
3-bounded Symmetric Functions over Rational Field
---

What is going on? Do you get the same behavior?

2) I am not quite sure what is missing in the following. Where do I need to add
Realizations?

sage: Sym = SymmetricFunctions(QQ['t'])
sage: from sage.combinat.sf.new_kschur import KBoundedSubspace,
KBoundedSubspaceBasis
sage: KB = KBoundedSubspace(Sym,3)
sage: ks = KB.kschur()
sage: KBB = KBoundedSubspaceBasis(ks);
sage: KBB.super_categories()
AttributeError                            Traceback (most recent call last)

/Applications/sage-5.0/devel/sage-combinat/sage/combinat/sf/<ipython console>
in <module>()

/Applications/sage-5.0/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/sage/combinat/sf/new_kschur.pyc
 in super_categories(self)
    203         R = self.base().base_ring()
    204         category = GradedHopfAlgebrasWithBasis(R) if self.t == 1 else
GradedCoalgebrasWithBasis(R)
--> 205         return [Realizations(self.base()), category.Subobjects()]
    206
    207     class ParentMethods:

/Applications/sage-5.0/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/sage/categories/realizations.pyc
 in Realizations(self)
     96         return RealizationsCategory.category_of(self)
     97     else:
---> 98         return getattr(self.__class__, "Realizations")(self)
     99
    100 Category.Realizations = Realizations

AttributeError: type object 'kSchur_with_category' has no attribute
'Realizations'

3) Some of the test suites do not pass.

sage: Sym = SymmetricFunctions(QQ)
sage: from sage.combinat.sf.new_kschur import KBoundedSubspace
sage: L3 = KBoundedSubspace(Sym,3,1)
sage: TestSuite(L3).run()

Where do I need to implement the missing methods?

Thanks!

Anne