On Mon, Jul 09, 2012 at 10:54:14PM -0700, Hugh Thomas wrote:
>    The three patches:
>
>    concrete_combinatorial_statistics_and_maps-cs.patch
>    pp_function_for_dyck_words-mz.patch
>    trac_13072-tuples-of-partitions_am.patch
>
>    do not apply for me, but if I disable them, then sage runs properly.
>
>    I don't mind waiting for these patches to be rebased, so I'm just asking
>    for curiosity: would the right thing to do be to guard these patches so
>    they aren't applied to 5.1.rc1 (or later), and then the authors could
>    change that once they had done the rebase?  Sorry if I seem to be making
>    work by asking about this -- I'm still trying to get the hang of how the
>    queue works.

That's right, and sending a notice to the authors (which you just
did). Please add a guard +sage_5_1_rc1 on those!

Thanks for learning on that stuff! The more of us will be familiar
with it it, the more reactive we will be in case of trouble in the
queue (and that's as much that I don't have to handle :-)).