Le 16/07/2012 12:45, Simon King a écrit :
While we are at it: One thing that prevents me from working with the combinat queue is that I never understood what I need to set up in order to push my local changes to the "official" combinat queue. Best regards, Simon
Hi,

Pushing - Pulling on the official combinat repository can be set in your ~/.hgrc file : look the documentation at :
http://wiki.sagemath.org/combinat/MercurialStepByStep#Mercurial_configuration

I currently have something like ten different mercurial local repositories on my computer and just being located in /opt/sage/devel/sage-combinat/.hg/patches/ is enought for my hg command to select the right place to push/pull.

Best regards,
Nicolas B.