On Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 11:08:30AM +0200, Nicolas M. Thiery wrote:
> Ok, final vote ...
>
>           homogeneous   complete homegeneous   complete

To summarize there was a majority for "homogeneous" over "complete",
and everybody could live with "complete homogeneous", but was finding
it long.

So altogether, I just left things as before, using the
meaningless-yet-widely-accepted "homogeneous".

#13404 is up for review: http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/ticket/13404

By the way: one tool that was quite useful was:

    sage -t blah.py > testlog

    ... check by hand / edit testlog ...

    sage -fixdoctest blah.py testlog | patch

It automatically updates all doctests in blah.py according to the new
found outputs. It's not bulletproof (it screws up on previously empty
output, or on "Traceback" outputs), but still saved a lot of time. Of
course this should be used with much care!

It could possibly work on tex files as well, but I haven't tried it.