Dear Andrew and Nicolas,

I get the same problem as Andrew if the queue is applied up to
trac_12895-subcategory-methods-nt.patch
on sage-5.4.rc0. However, before I was working up to
trac_12774-coxeter-ms.patch which is higher
in the queue, and there everything works again. Some subsequent patch must fix
the problem!

Cheers,

Anne