Ok, I just put my line in after all the other combinat stuff, and
everything applies ok.  This has the disadvantage of (further) breaking the
seeming convention that the combinat bits be listed alphabetically.  But if
setup.py is headed for the graveyard in the long run, it may not matter
much.  Also, there's only about fifteen lines for the combinat portion, so
the failed lexicographic ordering may be not a terrible problem.