Hi!

To the best of my knowledge, the queue is fine for any version of 5.4
(including the released version).  (Please complain about any issues below.)

For 5.5.beta0, there are some issues.

Nicolas: trac_12876_category-fix_abstract_class-nt-rel11521.patch needs to
be rebased over trac_11521_callback.patch (which isn't in the queue, unlike
the other 11521 patch).

Travis: trac_12587-simplicial_complex_hash-ts.patch needs to be rebased
over 13590 (easy -- I could take care of it if you want).

Otherwise it looks good.

cheers,

Hugh