On Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 03:38:29PM +0100, Nicolas M. Thiery wrote:
> Ok, I'll work now on rebasing my patch for 5.5.rc0. Sorry it's taking
> so long.

Done! Please confirm that it works for you. I am going to launch some
tests now.

Hopefully, there just remains the little issue with Andrew's
patch (which occurred for me both on 5.4 and 5.5.rc0).

Note: to make the rebase easier, I had to backport 715 for Sage
<5.5.beta0. The inconvenient is that this patch triggers the
recompilation of most of the Sage library. So everyone doing regular
development will probably want to switch to 5.5.rc0.