Hi,

> Thanks for doing this for me Travis and Nicolas! I've just synced and
> everything is fine.

I now have again a reliable connection to test the queue.
Unfortunately, it still didn't work for me to install sage combinat on
a plain 5.5.rc0. I had to disable Travis' 12587 due to tons of
conflicts and to update my new version of the universal cyclotomics
(which hopefully make it into main sage soon, thanks to Frédéric!),
and then it worked again.

Since others didn't have this problem, I don't update the queue as
long as Travis doesn't ask me to do so (I also tent to make mistakes
in the process, so it might me my fault)...

Best, Christian