I definitely agree with you, and my guess from the inactivity on the
ticket, they never got around to it. Personally I don't like SetPartition;
it makes me think that should be an element of SetPartitions. Would anyone
oppose to changing DisjointSet to FindMergeSet or have any other ideas?

Best,
Travis