> Vincent: the behavior described in the second example on the ticket is
> what it should be. The parent should override facade_for if it uses
> facade=True. On the other hand, if you find it useful, you may change
> the default implementation of facade_for to return a more meaningful
> example and/or add appropriate cross references in the documentation.

Ok. What should return facade_for if there are infinitely many of them
? A tuple does not fit. It may be an iterator but the default
constructor then fails.
And I think that an AttributeError is not what it should be, I would prefer a
NotImplementedError: parents for which ThisParent is a facade for are
unknown (see sage.categories.facade_sets)

> For the first example: probably it's category.join that should be
> improved, but that will do for now.

It does not as I need it ;-) As far as I understand, the problem comes
from parent.pyx where it is written

category = Category.join((category, Sets().Facades()))

You prefer that I allow  argument of Category.join to be a tuple of
tuples of tuples of tuples of categories ?
(one may safely use a flatten)

Many thanks for clarification,
Cheers,
Vincent