On Thu, Dec 06, 2012 at 03:48:00PM -0800, Andrew Mathas wrote:
>    Is anyone able to get an account on combinat.math.washington.edu?

This machine was purchased using the recent Sage-Combinat NSF
Computional Mathematics grant co-PI'ed by Anne, Dan, Gregg, William
and (unofficially for I am an alien) myself. It's indeed meant for
computations in (algebraic) combinatorics and sage-combinat software
development (e.g. running tests). You definitely fit in :-)

>    I could certainly run some memory intensive jobs if required.

Have fun :-)