> sage: P = Parent(category=Cs().Finite())
> sage: P.foo()           # ok, nice
> I am a method on finite C's
> sage: P.is_finite()     # Where does that come from?
> True

Is this method named 'is_finite' because the axiom's name is "finite"
? If the axiom is "HeyHeyHey" will the ".is_heyheyhey" method be
defined ? I am trying to understand, and I remember you mentionned
something about the name of a class being used some time ago...

If so, what is the point of defining this function ? It always returns
"true", and if you try .is_finite() on an object which does not have
Finite as an axiom you are meant to interpret AttributeException as a
"I do not know" ?

Nathann