On Fri, Mar 07, 2014 at 01:41:55PM -0800, Anne Schilling wrote:
> Could you please comment on Simon's point below?
> I did not easily find this in the category primer. Where is it discussed
> there?

See, in the category_with_axiom file, the notes in the section "Simple
case involving a single predefined axiom", the section "Defining a new
axiom" and the documentation of CategoryWithAxiom.__classget__.

The compiled documentation is available from:

http://sage.math.washington.edu/home/nthiery/sage-6.0/src/doc/output/html/en/reference/categories/sage/categories/category_with_axiom.html

(under recompilation; might take a couple more minutes for the latest version).

> Volker, how quickly can you get your way of doing things implemented
> and tested in real life situations? Last time you said within a
> month, but that was a over a month ago.

Note for Volker: I see no blame in that statement; we are all grateful
of all the hard work you have been putting into Sage lately!