Nicolas,

How about this from sage.categories.modules_with_basis.

--Mark

{{{

    class TensorProducts(TensorProductsCategory):
        """
        The category of modules with basis constructed by tensor product of
        modules with basis.
        """
        @cached_method
        def extra_super_categories(self):
            """
            EXAMPLES::

                sage:
ModulesWithBasis(QQ).TensorProducts().extra_super_categories()
                [Category of modules with basis over Rational Field]
                sage: ModulesWithBasis(QQ).TensorProducts().super_categories()
                [Category of modules with basis over Rational Field]
            """
            return [self.base_category()]

}}}