I agree.  I think a big selling point for sage is using the notebook
for teaching.  A related thing I would love to have someday is the
ability to control which users can see which worksheets, in a fine-
grained sense.  E.g., I would like to be able to assign students to
small groups, and have each group able to see the worksheets of other
group members but not the rest of the class, and then after some time
let everyone see all the worksheets.  The new notebook betas I have
seen get at least partway there.