2007/8/20, mabshoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> The overall situation: Most major packets build, I believe sympow and
> cvxopt are the remaining holdouts. cvxopt  complains about a missing
> complex.h. I know that there cvxopt binaries for Solaris - so any
> ideas? sympow might be slightly harder to crack due to the whole Sparc
> thing.

Hi,
I had no problem building sympow after making sure that CC='gcc'. Of
course, it gives me: "You do not appear to have an x86 based system
--- not using fpu.c
" and I don't know whether that's important or not (is that what the
Sparc thing is about?). I should have more time to look at it in 4
hours.

didier