2007/12/8, William Stein <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Hi,
>
> My brother suggests that a "Sage blog" be somehow created (see below).  It's
> a good idea.  Any ideas about what this might entail?   Weekly developer
> summaries?  A "cool trick"?  Little articles?  Etc.   I have never blogged

+1
This could also be good to announce new versions, improvements, papers
written in Sage, etc. Developers blogging about Sage could be fun: it
would expose how some other parts of the Sage code works (this would
also help Bus Days). For example, when I wrote QDRF, I blogged about
what one would need to do in order to implement (floating-point)
fields in Sage since I had learned a great deal about this part of the
code.

Of course, the thing with blogging is time :) . If you're blogging,
you're not writing code and sometimes you just can't afford that ;).

didier