At the very least, I think it would be a good idea to use a content
management system for the website.

The front page could be blog-like, containing mostly news, updates,
info, and releases.

Then if someone has a personal blog entry that says something
interesting about Sage, we can just link to it from the front page as
a news story. This way everything would be archived, etc.

-Bobby

--
Bobby Moretti
[EMAIL PROTECTED]