On Dec 9, 2007 8:53 PM, root <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> >That or maybe he thinks he can run SAGE from the CD, as in a live CD.
> >(A colleague here thought that...)
>
> For that, check out another of my projects, called Doyen
> <http://sourceforge.net/projects/doyencd>. Alfredo Portes
> is the main person doing the work. He has put together
> detailed instructions on how to make a live Axiom CD.
> These could almost certainly be followed to create a live
> Sage CD. You might ask him if he would like to help.
> He is copied on this email.

He actually did make a live cd for sage last year, but it hasn't
been maintained.  It's here:
     http://modular.math.washington.edu/home/alfredo/

I just noticed that there is a Spanish version of some version of
the tutorial there.  I better update my answer to the last email
I just sent.  What a strange coincidence.

William