On Jan 3, 2008 1:46 AM, Fabio Tonti <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> It's a very good idea for demonstrations... Imagine having sage on a
> USB-drive an booting it directly!!!!

Would _you_ actually use it.  So far in this thread only one
person -- Tim Daly -- has said they would actually use a live
CD of Sage.   Actually, he only said he would "use a live cd",
but he didn't specifically say he would use a live cd of Sage.

 -- William

--
William Stein
Associate Professor of Mathematics