I did run ./config in the sage folder. I also ran the source .homebrew
command (not in my sage folder, but I added in my sage home directory to
that command).

I did not make config before doing ./config. If I do the make config now
after having sage trying to make, will I mess things up? or should I
somehow figure out how to do a clean wipe and start over?