Dear Bianca,

I think the pynac build error you see is caused by not running "source
.homebrew-build-env"
before make. (as pynac complains it cannot find gmp, whereas you've
got gmp installed in homebrew
and Sage configured to be using it).
Can you just try running in terminal (in the main Sage directory, i.e.
in /Users/bthompson/Dropbox/Sage_development )

source .homebrew-build-env
make

and see if it goes through.
HTH