-1 from my side, for I think an issue can be a blocker.
For instance:
https://github.com/sagemath/sage/issues/36914
This issue, which regards the use of the notebook, could not have been
detected by the CI framework.  It is a serious regression and definitely a
blocker IMHO: are we willing to release a version of SageMath that cannot
be used without an internet connection?

Eric.