Please Dima, let me stop this quoting business from your private messages.

Dima's response:

> It is perfectly avoidable, as I explained in more details, which you have
chosen not to copy here.

OK. Then which one of these quotes from you is the details explaining how
to install sage from source without internet connection by "pip" packages?

(1) > You can specify a collection of pip packages to download by pip (cf.
"pip download") for installing along with the Sage tarball, if you must.

(2) > ... actually, with pip-installable Sage, you can simply tell pip to
install
from a github repo. Conditional on all the libraries already installed,
that's how it all can work for development purposes - and for installation
of a stable sagemath, one can just use PyPI.