Just to add that the PR as it is now changes over 100 files, and about 2000
lines of code.
And it goes about 4 different topics.

Thanks, Martin, for taking time looking into it. It seems that it puts about
50% or more of Sage into sagemath-categories, cause it includes SR (with
calculus), polynomial rings, etc. One may ask whether it's worthwhile to have
at all in this form.

Dima