Dear William,

I am sorry about my previous post, since it was out-dated. My comment
did only refer to message number 25 in this thread and to the abstract
version at http://sage.math.washington.edu/home/was/tmp/abstract.pdf

Now, we have http://sage.math.washington.edu/home/was/tmp/abstract3.pdf,
and i like this much more.
I'd encourage you to also briefly mention an example where the Sage-
framework allowed for a solution of new things (such as in "linear
algebra over cyclotomic number fields"), if limited space permits.

The last sentence is, of course, rather bold, but that's a matter of
personal style.

I think the idea to use a Live CD is a very good one. It is good when
people have the opportunity to try sage right on the spot.

Yours
       Simon