I like it but perhaps I am prejudiced:-) IMHO, SAGE would be dead (or at least
a very lonely research project) if it weren't for the fact that it is
free and open source.
But also, design is an important factor.

Some ideas (I hesitate to call them suggestions since it seems fine as is):
1. replace "notable community" by specific growth (as in derivative) numbers.
2. replace "interfaces to all exisiting..." by something specific like
"well-designed
command-line interface to Python, GAP, ..." (You can't say everything
in 2 pages but
I personally love the tabbed history and completion of the IPython interface
and saw it wasn't mentioned.)
3. A specific example could be mentioned which smoothly integrates several
systems. As Michael B suggests, a group invariant computation in a number
field mixes GAP (for groups), Pari for the number field (is this correct?), and
Singular (for the polynomial ring invariant theory computations).